Are you designing a classroom space and wanting the best environment for all learners? Here’s 5 things to consider.
1. Accommodation – create a zoned classroom where learners can find their Just Right Zone. The Just Right Zone is the natural learning spot, the position or way students learn the best.
2. Flexibility – Learners need the flexibility to work in the zone that best fits their learning needs at the time. Think about different furniture that can be easily moved around to adapt to specific tasks.
3. Collaboration – Collaboration should be the fundamental part of learning as it provides support for the students, builds confidence, and fosters social engagement. Take into consideration furniture that encourages this.
4. Engagement - Student engagement and focus are some of today's largest challenges in any learning environment. Think movement, sit, stand, stationary, and floor.
5. Durability & Comfort & Colour – Last but not least, consider durability and comfort when picking furniture for the space. Design with colour that is inviting and sparks creativity.
Reach out to us today - we are happy to help you with this process!
comments powered by Disqus