Should I choose vinyl or fabric upholstery for my furniture?
- This is great for high-traffic areas as it is easier to care for and clean.
- Often vinyl is less expensive than fabric
- Can offer an affordable leather-like look
- Vinyl can come in so many different shades, patterns, and textures that are ideal for many furniture styles
- Often more comfortable to sit on for extended periods of time
- Users often feel they stick to vinyl, but fabric has a much softer feel
- Sometimes vinyl can look cheap and cold, whereas fabric can offer an inviting and elegant feel.
There is no correct answer to what you choose. Think about what circumstances the furniture will be in and its use!
#upholstery #vinyl #fabric #furnituredesigncomments powered by Disqus